Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A Little Pup Pick-Me-Up

   In yesterday's entry I mentioned that we walk my daughter to and from school each day. When I go to pick her up, there is another parent who also walks  and usually brings their new lab "woody" with them. Woody is such a sweet little guy and great with all the kids. As the kids get let out of school, they rush over to pet and play with him and he has the best temperament I've even seen from a dog his age. He lets the kids pull and poke him, pick him up and chase him without even a whimper or a bark. Even before the kids get out, he sits very quietly with his owner and doesn't bother anyone. I thought for how great he is, he deserved a little something special. So for my good deed/act of kindness today, I took him a few treats when I went to pick up my daughter. He was so happy and just began bouncing around. His owner was very kind as well and thanked me several times for thinking of them. Woody helps make the kids afternoons better, so I thought I'd try to make his a little better too.

No comments:

Post a Comment