Thursday, September 12, 2013

Hot Date

  Tonight I had a hot date with the cutie pictured here. My son and I went out to dinner at Chic-Fil-A just the two of us to a have a little quality mother-son time. They were hosting a special dinner for moms and sons and they did it up pretty nice with table cloths, waiters and make your own ice cream sundaes to end the meal. I've done many special things with and for my daughter and thought this would something special for him. I'm also counting this as my good deed today because despite my best intentions on making this a fun night he really was not on his best behavior actually pretty embarrassing behavior but I let it go and let him enjoy himself. I love my little guy and cherish the time I get with him. I hope he will at least one day feel the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment