Friday, September 20, 2013

Fun In The Classroom

  Today is national Reading In Schools Day and I got to go and read a couple of books to my daughters class. It was such a great experience and the kids were so fun and attentive. But my good deed today was sticking around for a bit and helping out my daughters teacher in the classroom for a while. I loved interacting with the kiddos and helping them with their work. Even with two kids of my own I sometimes forget how inquisitive and full of life kids can be. It was kind of refreshing and caused me to look at things through their eyes, which I thought was great. Today was another win-win. I was able to lend a hand to the teacher and class and I also got to have such a fun morning. There are still hours left in the day so find some kiddos and read to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment