Sunday, September 15, 2013

Free Sample Free Sample

  Today my daughter and I ran to store to get some last minute items to make some snacks for a little football viewing. We of course went to Publix since that is my store of choice and we also like to catch them when they are handing out free samples of new meals and recipes they are currently featuring. Today just happened to be one of those days. My daughter looked over the goodies in the bakery and I kept eyeing the free sample kiosk where today they were giving out plates of spinach risotto. I was super excited to try it because I've always wondered if it's something I'd like. I made my way over and waited patiently to try some. I also heard and saw a few others coming up behind me sounding exciting about trying the risotto. When we got up to the front of the line there was only one serving left. I turned to the other people and their faces kinda fell a bit as they saw that there wasn't enough. As much as I wanted to try it, I decided to leave it for the next people. It looked and smelled great and I'm pretty sure I would have enjoyed but I thought "why not be nice and let someone else have it?" I think they would enjoy it more than me anyway. I don't know that my daughter was happy with my decision but the people behind us were.

No comments:

Post a Comment