Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Sweet Treats

   After a great holiday weekend we have an abundance of treats in our house and there is just no way we can eat it all. So I decided to make up little treat bags to give out while I was running errands today.First I dropped off a bag of cookies and brownies with my favorite barista at Starbucks. She was so surprised and thanked me for the yummy bag. I go there enough that they know me by my order and everyone is so friendly. Then I had some business to take care of at the bank so I left some treats for the tellers. They were also very thankful and I always appreciate how friendly they are every time I visit my branch. Everyone loves treats and when they are a surprise then they are that much better. I hope these surprises made their work days better.

No comments:

Post a Comment