Sunday, September 8, 2013

Pizza Pizza

   I know this past Thursday was the official start of the pro football season, but it didn't really feel like it until today when the rest of the games got underway. Football got me thinking about what people do when they watch their teams and the answer is of course that they eat. And what do they eat? The first thing that came to mind was grabbing or ordering a pizza. With this in mind I headed over to the local Little Ceasars where you can walk in and walk out with a hot pizza in a matter of minutes for pretty cheap. I payed for a pepperoni pizza and asked them to give it to the next person who walked in to pick one up. The girl at the counter seemed a little confused at first as to what I was asking her to do, but when I explained she smiled and said "sure, no problem" Game day just got a lot better for some lucky person out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment