Monday, September 9, 2013

Healing Treats

   My girlfriend Erin has a daughter that is the same age as mine and also started Kindergarten this year. Two or three days into the school year her daughter came home sick and has been sick off and on ever since. I've felt so bad for Erin and her daughter and now her youngest is sick again as well. They are getting their fair share of illnesses early this year so I'm hoping for their sake that maybe that means they will be well for the rest of the year... fingers crossed! As a mom I know how I hate to see my kids sick and not feeling well and all I want to do is make them feel better or at least cheer them up. Well since I can't heal Erin's kids, I thought I could at least give cheering them up a shot. So for my good deed/act of kindness I went and dropped off some treats for her kiddos in hopes that it would make them maybe at least temporarily feel better. I just dropped them in her mailbox so I wouldn't disturb them and she later sent me a text with a pic of the kids and the lollipops. That just made my day and it looked like I may have brightened theirs as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment