Friday, September 13, 2013

What A Mess

  Today while shopping for some baby items for a friend, I came across the mess shown here. The picture doesn't do it justice, there were clothes on the floor, opened packages everywhere, a random car seat from another aisle and what was left hanging up was all in the wrong place. My friend Erin can attest to the mess since I ran into her while shopping. This mess of an aisle made it really hard to find the things on the registry. But sadly at this establishment this is the norm most of the time. You can go into any of their aisles and find this kind of mess. It's a sad combination of shoppers not caring about the mess they make and employees not caring enough to clean anything up. So I decided that for my good deed today would try and clean things up and get things sorted out in that section so that hopefully the people coming behind me could find what they were looking for. It only took about ten minutes to get everything back in it's place and I wanted to point that out to an employee but I decided maybe today wasn't the best day for that. Besides, the point of the good deeds and acts of kindness is to do something nice and not ask questions or point fingers so that's just what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment