Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Ways To Amaze

   I've mentioned before that since starting this good deeds journey this year, I've come into contact with some other great people doing similar things and on a similar journey.  It was through one of those people that I found out about Ways To Amaze. Ways to Amaze is an awesome program that promotes good deeds and acts of kindness by donating to charities for each act that people log on and share. Each week they designate a new charity and because they have grown so big and gotten so much positive feed back they have also be able to get sponsors to help them give back big to the designated charities. So for my good deed today I went to their website and shared stories from this year so far to help the designated charity. This week's charity is Dress for Success. This organization helps outfit women in professional attire who are out of work and looking for employment, because appearance can be a huge part of securing a job. They also offer help with preparing for interviews. They do all this free of charge.
   I'm really glad that Ways to Amaze was brought to my attention. I get really happy and excited to know that there are such great groups and individuals out their working to help so many.

No comments:

Post a Comment