Friday, September 27, 2013

Just Being Neighborly...

Somehow I manage to accumulate lots and lots of this and that. I get freebies in the mail from reviews that I sometimes write, items in swag bags from races that I do, etc... So at any moment I usually have things like vouchers for free items, new pencils and notepads, key chains and coffee tumblers on hand. I decided that I really don't need all this stuff, but it's not junk and I know others could get use out of it and enjoy it. So I packed up goody bags filled with all these items for a lucky few in my neighborhood and attached a note telling them to enjoy this random act of kindness from a fellow neighbor. My son and I randomly picked the lucky ones while we were out and stuck them in their mailboxes. I sure hope they enjoy them and that it's a great jump start to their weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment