Thursday, September 5, 2013

Ronald McDonald House

  Okay, let me first say that this picture isn't even the entire donation that I am taking today, it's just what I could fit in the picture. Today's post is another one done in advance because I'm not dropping all these supplies off until late today. I am really excited about this one. Several friends and family members helped contribute to this awesome haul for the Ronald McDonald house and I am really proud to be a part of it. In case you didn't already know, RMH is an organization that houses families when they have someone in the hospital that is going to require a long stay and they live far away. They also do this free of charge for many who can't afford a place to stay. My husband and I were fortunate enough to be able to stay in a Ronald McDonald House when our daughter was born at 26 weeks and we lived over an hour away from the hospital equipped to take care of such a small preemie. This organization means so much to us and we like to help out whenever we can. As a matter of fact, today's act of kindness/good deed is just part one of a two parter. The next part will come the middle of next month. Thank you all so much who helped me with this, I can't wait to deliver it. Now I'm off to try and figure out how to fit all this in our car!

No comments:

Post a Comment