Saturday, September 21, 2013

Sweet Pick Me Up

   Tonight I'm getting to catch up for a bit with my friend Christine. She's so sweet and one of many friends whose husband travels a lot or works long odd hours. I always feel so lucky that for the most part my husbands job affords him to work normal hours so he's able to be home with us frequently. Many of my friends don't have this luxury and take on the kids by themselves most days and nights. I have seen and heard from them how hard this is and also what a sanity zapper it can be. Well this week Christine has been flying solo with her girls while her husband was out of town and she mentioned the she was "counting down the hours till his flight came in." lol. So along with some time out this evening I thought she could use a little pick me up of the sweet variety. So I'm giving her my free cupcake voucher and this cute little halloween mug from Starbucks. If my fabulous company tonight isn't enough, perhaps a ginormous cupcake will do the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment