Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Moving Crew

   Today some of my favorite cousins are moving out of state. I'm sad because they are always so much fun, have helped my husband and I a lot over the last couple of years and because their just great people. Several family members were helping load the moving truck today and since I had both of my kids  I couldn't really be there to help much, but I knew there was something I could do. I figured everyone would be working up a big appetite packing up the house, so for my good deed/act of kindness today I went and got lunch for everyone. The kids and I got subs, chips and drinks to feed the crew and they were very grateful. I had hoped I would actually be able to help more with the move but I think providing lunch was much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment