Friday, March 1, 2013

Surprise Cupcake At Gigi's

   While running to the grocery for some unexpected last minute things this morning my daughter asked me what we were doing for our good deed today. I told her I was keeping my eyes open for any and all opportunities. She then proceeded to tell me we should by cupcakes for people who need them. After laughing for a minute, I explained that there are other things the I'm sure people "need" more than cupcakes. But she kept on with the cupcake idea and as much as I tried no one really wanted my help today reaching something off a shelf or loading their groceries, lol. So I started thinking perhaps a cupcake is in someone's future today... Besides, I could be wrong and someone out there just might "need" a cupcake. We swung by one of my favorite places GiGi's Cupcakes and I went in and paid for one cupcake. I then asked the nice ladies there if they would give the next person who came by and let them pick whatever flavor they wanted. They were more than happy to do so and even let me leave my card for the customer who received the surprise cupcake. I would have loved to see the person's face but I'm happy enough knowing they probably got a great start to their weekend.

1 comment:

  1. ummmm... you need to tell me when you are giving away free cupcakes so I can come and get it, and be the next in line :-)

    ReplyDelete