Monday, March 11, 2013

A Little Reading Material

Got a lot of back issues of magazines lying around taking up space? I do, well did until earlier today. I have a few magazine subscriptions that I love but they tend to pile up and create clutter in several rooms in my house after I finish reading them. I originally was going to put them in the recycle bin but I thought of a better way to reuse them. For today's good deed I gathered up all the piles of magazines I had and took them to my doctor's office to put in the waiting room for patients. They have tons of great articles that will be relevant for years to come, so now others can read them who are waiting and passing the time. I know whenever I'm at the doctor a little distraction from where I'm at and how I'm feeling is a good thing. Also, maybe it will save the office manager a little money on reading material purchases.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I bet nursing homes could also use back issues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina for visiting the blog, please feel free to share with others! and great idea about the nursing homes!

      Delete