Friday, March 22, 2013

Bowl For Kids Sake

   Recently I was contacted by my former coworker and friend Megan, who now works for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee. She told me about a fundraiser called bowl for kids sake. The Big Brothers Big Sisters organization is a great youth mentoring program that helps out kids by providing them a one on one relationship with someone who can help them reach their full potential. They do so much and you can find out more about them and all the great programs they provide by clicking HERE. Bowl for kids sake is one of their primary fundraisers each year where you can put a  team together to bowl to raise money and awareness for the organization or if you don't want to actually bowl you can just simply donate to a team or individual that is. So for today's act I made a donation to this great organization in honor of my friend Megan. I think it's so great what she's out there doing for youth each day, so I was more than happy to be able to contribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment