Friday, March 29, 2013

Office Breakfast

   After a family outing last night we ended up leaving my husband's car at his work, so this morning me and the kids needed to take him in since he had no car. It's no big deal really since he works fairly close to home and his employers are pretty flexible about his hours. My husband's employer and coworkers are also incredibly nice and caring people who have been more than generous to us since he began working there. Many of them have been very complimentary and supportive to me as I have been completing my acts of kindness as well. Today I felt it was there turn to receive a random act, so we stopped at Dunkin Doughnuts for a couple dozen doughnuts and McDonalds for some chicken biscuits for breakfast for everyone. James assured me it would go over well and hopefully it helped them get through the last workday of the week and into the weekend. But we of course couldn't stop and get doughnuts and not get something for my daughter.... She got to benefit from today's act as well with a huge cinnamon roll to herself! But try and ignore the bed head, lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment