Thursday, March 14, 2013

Letting It Go

  Today's good deed and act of kindness was not what I had planned at all but sometimes that's what it's about... Helping out or being kind in situations that I am presented with and come my way.  While dropping my daughter off at school this morning, another car backed into me while trying to exit the parking lot. I was waiting for others to drive by so I could park and another driver didn't see me when he was backing up. He jumped out pretty quick to apologize and make sure we were okay. There was no damage to his car and just some very minor cosmetic damage done to mine. So for today's act of kindness I decided to just let it be and do nothing. There was no need to make him go through the hassle of reporting it to his insurance and making him pay or his rates go up over something so small. He was so polite and worried and he clearly didn't mean to do it so why make a bigger issue of  it? Besides everyone was okay and that's what was important. Now I just gotta hope if I back into someone they will let me go and chalk it up as a random act of kindness, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment