Friday, March 8, 2013

Extra Extra, Read All About It...

   Today I am proud to say that it is my grandparents sixty-sixth wedding anniversary and to me that is such a huge accomplishment. They are a great example of the commitment of marriage to our family and to others. To celebrate this accomplishment we are having a large family dinner tomorrow night but my mom also took it upon herself to place a picture and an announcement in the local paper sharing my grandparents feat but also creating a keepsake. So for today's good deed and act of kindness I went and bought enough copies this morning to share with everyone in the family tomorrow. I wasn't sure who if anyone else knew that there was going to be an announcement, so instead of someone trying to tack down a paper after the fact, there will be one available for them and if they want to have a keepsake they can.

No comments:

Post a Comment