Monday, March 18, 2013

Passing On The Purse

   This weekend I found a deal I just couldn't pass up on a new and much bigger purse. After getting home and transferring everything over to the new one, I started to take the one I had been using to put it up in the closet. But I really am a one purse kind of girl, meaning I rarely switch them out and once I've used one for a year or two I move on to another one. So as I was starting to put it up, I thought of my friend Gina who had told me how much she loved that purse and really loved that I found it at a yard sale for less than a dollar. And sadly she's gonna be moving away in a few months, so I thought it might be nice to pass it on to her and she'd have a little something to remember Murfreesboro with. She was delighted to receive it today and seeing how big she smiled made me feel so great. I think it looks much better on her than stuffed in the back of my closet!

In related news, I got another great idea for a RAK from my friend Kendra today, so that means more change went into the "change for a cause" jar. So please keep the ideas and comments coming. Each time I get one or someone follows or subscribes to the blog I add change to the jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment