Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Help for A Friend

   My husband recently received a pre-paid Visa card and being the great guy that he is, he passed it along to me and told me to use if for an act of kindness when the opportunity arose. Well that opportunity arose today. The past week I'd had heard bits and pieces about a mom friend who has been dealing with some family health issues and at every turn it seems she hasn't been able to catch a break. These issues have also been putting a burden on her and her family financially. Then today while getting to have lunch with some mutual friends, I found out more and just wasn't able to get her out of my head. So I contacted some people who I knew would be seeing her soon and so I wouldn't have to bother her while she's trying to deal with everything she's got on her plate, and sent the Visa card with a note through them. It's in no way gonna fix all her problems but maybe it can help lighten the load somewhere a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment