Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Got Hangers?

Since I started this challenge at the beginning of the year, my family and I have been able to give a good amount of clothing and outerwear to different charities This has helped us clear out our closets and left us with more hangers than you can imagine. We had more hangers than we needed before we started donating and now they have slowly taken over. So today I gathered them all up to find a place that could use them. First I tried goodwill but found that hangers are one of the few items they don't take. Then I tried a dry cleaners down the road but they said they didn't really need them. After striking out twice I found a small independent alterations and sewing shop not far from my house and offered all my hangers to them. The lady at the counter gladly took them off my hands and said they could always use extra hangers. She thanked me for thinking of them instead of just throwing all the hangers away. So glad I found someone who could use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment