Saturday, March 23, 2013

Racing For Special Kids And Team Christian

Today I got do one of my more fun acts of kindness/good deeds. This morning I ran in the 2nd annual Special Kids Race. Special kids is a great non-profit organization  that offers therapeutic rehabilitation and  nursing services to children with special needs from birth to age 21 here in Murfreesboro. They have so many great programs and services. You can find out more about all the awesome stuff they do on their website at specialkidstn.com or by clicking HERE. In addition to supporting Special Kids, I got to support an awesome kid named Christian Buchanan by racing along with Team Christian.
 My cool Team Christian shirt...
Christian is one of the sweetest little 2 year olds you will ever meet and he receives services from Special Kids. I met him and his mom through one of my mom groups and their story is so inspirational and heart warming. Check out this video below to hear more of their story.
I was so happy to be able to get out there and run today to support Special Kids and Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment