Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sweets For a Sweet Friend

   For today's good deed I took a mom friend of mine some yummy sweets to help cheer her up. It seems this winter that her family has had more than their fair share of illnesses and sickness, they've had family members pass away and most recently her mom has been in and out of the hospital with heart problems. All this on top of the everyday things like taking care of her home, husband and one of the sweetest little boys I've ever met.
   She's been on my mind the past few days and I thought I remembered her saying how much she liked one of our local bakeries so I stopped by there and picked her up a few goodies in hopes it might lift her spirits a bit. She was surprised when I brought it by and so thankful. In overwhelming times like these I have always found chocolate to be a great friend. I sure hope she enjoyed them!

No comments:

Post a Comment