Sunday, March 10, 2013

Scooping The Poop

  So from today's blog entry title it's pretty self explanatory what I did today for my act of kindness and why I felt it was better not to include a picture. Cleaning up the yard after our dog is one of my chores that I REALLY dislike and always put off for way too long. But today the yard was  over-do, so while the kids were playing outside this afternoon I went out and started scooping. To be nice I'll leave out the details of my scooping adventure but while I was hard at work I noticed the neighbors yard had a few landmines as well so here's where my good deed comes in... As much as I despise picking up poop, I helped the neighbors out by picking up their yards as well. While I was still happy to lend a helping hand and do something kind for someone else, I must admit this has been my least favorite task so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment