Thursday, March 28, 2013

Lucky Lotto

   My husband and I don't buy lottery tickets very often, but every once in a while one of us will get a "feeling" and we'll get a few. Obviously we must misread the feelings because we have never won, lol! Sometimes when the jackpot is really high my husband and his co-workers will start a lottery pool in hopes of hitting it big. Even though the odds of winning are enormously stacked against you, it can be fun and exciting to play because someone has to win right???  So today after getting gas, I walked inside the station and bought one Powerball ticket and then asked the cashier to give it to the next person that came in to buy a ticket. I thought it would be nice to give someone that little rush and excitement you can get from knowing there is a teeny tiny chance you could win millions for free. I also gave the cashier one of my cards explaining my acts of kindness this year and asked them to give it along with the lottery ticket. While I'm pretty sure they won't hit the jackpot, it can't hurt to let them know where the ticket came from in case they do, right....

No comments:

Post a Comment